This website is dedicated to all things grown organically.
On each page you will also see some information about the Mittleider gardening method we are using. The Food For Everyone Foundation method of gardening is nothing short of amazing!
My goal is to form a homestead where I can grow produce, fruits, berries and herbs for food and resale. I was fortunate to meet Jim Kennard via his organic gardening website a few years ago.
I have to confess I was skeptical, so I decided to join Jims Mittleider method Yahoo group.
From there, I asked lots of questions and was happy to see Jim answered all of them.
To put it bluntly the Food For Everyone Foundation funds their mission solely on donations or out of Mr. Kennard's personal funds.
This is my humble attempt to help Jim spread the word.
This Website is Used to Help Continue the Foundations Mission
Over the years I have never been able to grow a garden let alone a sustainable garden. I support this method of gardening for these primary reasons.
- It works better then I ever dreamed possible.
- The FFEF (Mittleider) method is based on science.
- The Food for Everyone Foundation has literally saved tens of thousands of lives already, I want to do everything possible to help Jim Kennard and the foundation help millions of people.
- The foundation is a leader in the "Pay It Forward" mentality. Most students not only provide their families food they also make a substantial income off their crops.
- I am starting a homestead, me, myself and my cat. The goal is to use the foundations scientific method to grow my own food and sell and donate to others.
- The system works and is ten percent the cost and produces five to ten times the yield using half the water of a traditional garden.
SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.